Organize your data into folders and filter for specific data sources in a few short steps on Adriel.
- Create the folder you want. In this example, we used the folder labeled “Client A”.
- Select the 3 dots on the side of that folder. Then, click on settings.
- In the folder settings, you can apply the data sources that you would like to be visible for your folder.
- Click on “Use filter to group data into labels”, then on “Data source: Data source filter”.
For our example, we will use these two data sources:
- Great! You’re finished. Now, the only data that will pull into those views are the selected data sources you selected.