How to set up the data source
1. Google Analytics 4 allows you to link a number-only account. First, please check if you have a Google Analytics 4 account you want to connect to.
2. The platform must be set to "Web" in the data stream.
Google Analytics 4 cannot be linked to your Adriel account if it is an Android or iOS app.
4. In the pop-up window, click the "Sign in with Google" button to log in.
5. Please click the "Continue" button to access your account.
6. After logging in with Google, select the "Accounts, Properties" you want to connect to.
7. Finally, click the "Submit" button below to complete the data connection and you are done! Please wait, your data will arrive. It can take up to one working day.