Detailed instructions to help you set up the data source for DV360.
First of all, you need a Google Display & Video 360 account in advance.
If yes, please move to Adriel's Connections page.
1. Type "Google Display & Video 360" into the search bar.
- You can also simply type "Google" into the search bar and select Google Display & Video 360 from the given list.
2. By clicking "Google Display & Video 360", pop-up window will show up.
- Click the "Sign in with Google" button to log in.
3. First, click all the empty check boxes and then click the "Continue" button to access your account.
4. After logging in with Google, select the data source that you want to connect to.
- Select "Partner" and "Advertisers" fields.
- Multiple choices are available for "Advertisers". After selection, click the "Apply" button.
- Optional field of "Youtube Mode" can be selected. Once the option is selected, the default matching logic will be altered to Youtube Mode matching logic as below.
- By default, Adset is matched with DV360 Insertion Order & Ad is matched with DV360 Line Item.
- By selecting Youtube Mode, Adset is matched with DV360 Youtube Ad Group & Ad is matched with DV360 Youtube Ad.
5. Finally, click the "Submit" button below to complete the data connection and you are done!