Detailed instructions to help you set up the data source for Google Search Console
First of all, you need a Google Search Console account in advance.
If yes, please move to Adriel's Connections page.
1. Type "Google Search Console" into the search bar.
- You can also simply type "Google" into the search bar and select Google Search Console from the given list.
2. By clicking "Google Search Console", pop-up window will show up.
- Grant all access and then click the "Continue" button to access your account.
3. After logging in with Google, select the field according to your needs.
- Select "Domain Name" field.
4. Finally, click the "Submit" button below to complete the data connection and you are done! Please wait, your data will arrive. It can take up to one working day.
cf) According to the Google Search Console system itself, there can be 1 to 3 days of lag time for the earliest date of delivery. It is not an issue to lack 1 to 3 days of recent data.