To connect Instagram Public, If you want to include ‘Instagram influencer’ data, follow the process below:
First, you need to set up a Facebook page and an Instagram account
1. Create a Facebook page (or use an existing one)
Need help creating a Facebook page?
2. Create a business or influencer Instagram account (or use an existing one)
- Don't have one?
3. Connect the Instagram account to the Facebook page
- Do you need extra assistance?
4. Accept all permissons
5. Type "Instagram Public" on the search bar.
6. After logging in with Google, select the "Facebook page, Instagram account, Instagram accounts to fetch data from, Human readable name" you want to connect to.
How to set up your data source
7. Facebook page
- Click on the ‘Facebook page’ dropdown.
- Select the Facebook page you want to connect to.
8. Instagram account
- Click on the ‘Instagram account’ dropdown.
- Select the Instagram account you want to connect to.
9. Instagram accounts to fetch data from
- Copy channel ID from last part of channel URL (Screenshot)
- Insert this channel ID into the URL as shown in the form.
- You can connect multiple channels ids like this. Limit is 50 :
10. Human readable name
- You can type anything in the blank. It will be the name of your data source.
11. Finally, click the "Submit" button below to complete the data connection and you are done! Please wait, your data will arrive. It can take up to one working day.
< If you connected your Facebook account, but you are getting an error when loading data, follow these steps: >
1. Click Here and delete permissions for Adriel
2. Wait 15 minutes for data processing
3. Open the view that contains Facebook and Instagram data sources
4. Wait 15 minutes for data processing
5. Click Here to go to the connection page
6. Click ‘connect again’ next to Facebook and Instagram data sources that are disconnected
7. Finally, Both Facebook and Instagram should work now