Detailed instructions to help you set up the data source for Shopify.
Before connecting your data to the dashboard, you'll need to set up your Shopify admin.
1. You must have admin access to the Shopify store you'd like to connect to.
- If yes, log in to Shopify.
Link: https://<your store name>.myshopify.com/admin
- By clicking "Apps" on the left menu, you will see the screen below.
2. By clicking "App and sales channel settings" on the panel, you will be redirected to a new page.
3. Click the "Develop apps" on the top right corner.
4. Now click the "Create an app" button on the top right corner.
5. Enter a recognizable/distinguishable App name and click "Create app" button.
6. On the redirected page, click the "Configure Admin API scopes" button for further settings.
7. After granting three scopes as below, click the "Save" button on the top right corner to save the settings.
- "read_inventory" - grant by checking the checkbox
- "read_orders" - grant by checking the checkbox
- "read_products" - grant by checking the checkbox
8. Now, click "API credentials" > "Install app" button to proceed.
- If the app is already installed and only access scope changes were made as above, there is no additional installment needed.
9. After the app is installed, you can generate and copy Admin API access token. Please copy this and input on Step 11.
Now, proceed with the data connection to the Adriel dashboard.
10. Please move to Adriel's Connections page and type "Shopify" into the search bar.
11. For data source settings, enter below two fields that are required.
- Shop name: This can be retrieved on the admin setting URL as below.
- ex: https://admin.shopify.com/store/test-store-adriel/
- Note: Please make sure to paste only the shop/store name instead of the full URL.
- Access Token: Enter the token that was retrieved in Step 9.
12. Finally, click the "Submit" button below to complete the data connection and you are done!